1st Birthday PresentsNew Baby GiftsNew Baby Gift BasketsNew Baby Gift BoxesBaby Gifts for TwinsBaby Clothes BouquetsNappy CakesCreate Your Own Gift Gift Vouchers
"It arrived on time, in perfect condition and is a great toy! Thanks very much"
Terms & Conditions
Trading Terms & Conditions
Childrens Gift Ideas.com & THE IMAGINATION STATION (GIFTS FOR CHILDREN) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions that apply to all purchases of childrens gifts and toys by you from Imagination Station via our web site Children's Gift Ideas. We may well change these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- Acceptance of order: By placing an order via the Imagination Station website you are electronically agreeing acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Order: You can purchase children's gifts from Imagination Station by completing the details required on the payment page and clicking the Confirm button, by giving us a call on 01702 469762 (9am to 2pm Monday to Friday) or by emailing us. All prices are displayed (and charged) in UK Sterling. We will accept your order providing the product is in stock. The order total reflects current pricing and your credit or debit card payment is approved by your credit card/debit card company. Your order represents an offer of contract from you only and is not binding until we have sent you E-mail confirming receipt and acceptance of your order. We are entitled to withdraw from any order in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the products appearing on our website. If certain products within the children's gift range are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we reserve the right to replace the missing item(s) with a similar product of equal or higher value. We will not notify you of this change.
- Payment: By selecting the "Confirm Order" button you accept that you are instructing us to charge to your credit or debit card the amount due to us as shown in your electronic order form in the "TOTAL". By confirming your order you agree that; you have sufficient funds on your card to complete the purchase, your address details are correct, the delivery address is correct and that the card you are using belongs to you. Barclaycard provide a secure link for your transaction details. As we are not responsible for the operation of this secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via this link. You acknowledge that it is not usually possible to detect from inspection of an internet transmission whether the original of it had been forged, wrongfully altered or otherwise misused or where the transmission details such as name of sender, sender's e-mail address, or date and time of transmission imprinted on it automatically are genuine, and you therefore agree to indemnify us against any actions, proceedings, damages, costs, claims, demands or losses whatsoever arising from your so acting, obeying or otherwise dealing in accordance with any such Internet transmission appearing to have been so furnished by you or on your behalf in the event that the said Internet transmission has been produced by forgery, wrongful alteration or other misuse of the original transmission or that said transmission details appear on it are not genuine.
- Delivery: Once you have paid for your gifts you are responsible for them. If we are unable to deliver the child's gift to the address quoted at the time of the order (if address is incorrect) we will attempt to contact you and ask for an alternative delivery address. However we will charge you for re-delivery. If you wish to cancel your order and prefer not to have it re-delivered we will refund your card, minus the cost of shipping. Where shipping costs are included in the price of the gift we will deduct the amount paid by us for shipping the item to you, this amount will vary depending on the weight of the child's gift. If we do not hear from you within 30 days after attempting contact with you we will refund the card used to place the order minus the cost of shipping. Please see our delivery options page for further details. All delivery dates specified on our website are estimates and terms of delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. Our liability for non-delivery of the products shall be limited to replacing the product within reasonable time. If you change your address between the time of placing your order and the time of delivery you must inform us. Your order is shipped on the day of placing the order if placed by 2 pm or the following working day for orders received after 2 pm. If we are not notified of your change of address prior to shipping we will only re-deliver on payment of extra postage.
- Guarantee: If you wish to cancel an order or return the products for a full refund, please contact us by email, or by phone on 01702 469762 (9am-2pm Monday to Friday) or by post to The Imagination Station (Children's Gifts), PO BOX 5717, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS2 6HG. If any gift delivered is faulty or damaged then it will be replaced by either the same type of children's gift or one of similar value if the originally ordered child's gift is no longer available or a full refund will be given as long as the gift is returned in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. If you are not happy with your choice of gift for your child then a full refund will be given provided it is returned in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered it to you, within 30 days from the date of delivery. You are always required to obtain proof of postage when returning items to us.
- Liabilities: We do not make any guarantees that our website is secure or is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminated or disruptive properties. We reserve the right to change information, prices and descriptions of listed goods at any time. Occasionally certain products may vary in style and material to that shown on the website. We do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them. We do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any liability to access our website or any failure to complete a transaction. We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise) or damage of any kind arising out of the use of the website or use of the products supplied by us. If we are unable to complete an order due to stock depletion we will contact you to discuss your options.
- Warranties: All the products sold on our website comply with the health and safety laws of the United Kingdom. We therefore cannot guarantee that these products comply with the health and safety laws in your own country. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products.
- Site Content: This website is for your own personal use. It is protected by copyright. The images contained in this website have been reproduced with the express permission of the owner(s). You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivate works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
- External Links: We cannot accept responsibility for the content of any other websites to which our website has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such hyperlinked sites. Our acceptance of links to other websites does not mean we endorse the material contained in those websites.
- Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the children's gifts for sale, please contact us by email, or by phone on 01702 469762 (9am-2pm Monday to Friday) or by post to The Imagination Station (Children's Gifts), PO BOX 5717, Southend on Sea, Essex SS2 6HG.
- General: These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Child Gift Box Content: Occasionally we are unable to obtain certain items to place in the gift box. When this occurs we reserve the right to replace an item advertised with another item of equal or higher value. We are unable to advise you when this occurs.
- All eligible picture contest entrants should be aged 10years or under.
- All criteria of the Contest must be fulfilled. Failure to fulfil any criteria may render the entry ineligible for prize consideration.
- Employees of Children's Gift Ideas (to be referred to as CGI hereafter) and associated companies, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Each Entrant shall make full and honest disclosure of particulars as requested in the Contest. Any misrepresentation of any facts or particulars may result in disqualification, forfeiture or withdrawal of any prize won at the sole discretion of CGI and its affiliates.
- All entrants are required to submit legally correct personal details in order to facilitate demographics data collection and voucher/prize distribution(s), if any. Any invalid or incomplete entry will result in disqualification.
- All required fields must be completed
correctly and otherwise comply with these Rules and Regulations.
Violations of the Rules and Regulations may result in a warning notification or may result in termination of your account and deletion of all your photos from the Contest. CGI decides whether your violation of our Rules and Regulations should result in the termination of your account.If you have an account that has been terminated, you are prohibited from any contest run by CGI or an affiliate.
- Follow the instructions to enter the contest as mentioned on the Facebook page.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per household.
- The contest will run for a month (1st July 2011 to 31st July 2011);
3. Selection of Winners
- CGI reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- The winners of the week would not be repeated - though they will be considered again for the monthly prize.
4. Winner Notification
- All results are final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the CGI which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, CGI reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select winners from among all eligible online entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by CGI. Notice of any such action by CGI.
5. Winners' Prizes, Terms and Conditions
- Prizes will be mailed to the winner at the physical mailing address specified upon entry. CGI shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, delays, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred in the delivery of the prizes.
- Entrants & winners may not choose specific prizes within each available category. In the event that prizes are not identical, CGI reserves the right to randomise the distribution of prizes to winners regardless of differing appearances.
- If the Winner fails to claim his/her Prize after notification within the dates specified by CGI, the Prize will be forfeited. Each Winner's right to his/her prize is non-transferable and non-saleable.
- Winners and recipient of prizes agree to all terms and conditions determined by CGI.
- CGI will not be held responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries, or for any human or technical errors, failures or malfunctions in the transmission or receipt of details submitted through the Internet.
- In the event that the selected winner(s) of the Contest cannot be contacted at the e-mail address indicated within the entry form, or if on informing the selected winner, he/she does not confirm CGI with an acknowledgement of the win within a given period of time, CGI reserves the right to declare and award an alternate winner in his/her place.
- By participating in the Contest or the Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that CGI, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and their respective advertising, promotion and distribution agencies, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees shall have no liability of any kind arising from or in connection with the acceptance, possession or use of the prizes awarded herein and acknowledge that said parties are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or law, relative to any prize including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- CGI reserves the right to substitute, vary or alter any of the prize(s) offered without prior notification.
- CGI reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, or suspend or in any other way cease the Contest or the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notification.
- Except where prohibited by law, a winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for CGI to use such winner's name, address (city and state only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising, trade and promotional purposes relating to the Contest and CGI campaign, future versions of the Contest, Sweepstake or other activities without further compensation, consideration, review or consent.
- By participating in the Contest, all participants/entrants permit CGI to use their entries for any advertising, trade and promotional purposes relating to the Contest and CGI campaign, future versions of the Contest, or other CGI contests without further compensation, consideration, review or consent.
- CGI reserves the right to terminate the membership of any entrant in the Contest or the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason, subject to the Rules and Regulations herein.
- CGI reserves the right to amend or vary the Terms and Conditions of the Contest or the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notification.
- Non-compliance or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions shall immediately disqualify the participant from the Contest or the Sweepstakes and further participation in any other contest organized by CGI.
Policy of Privacy